Here are lists of all the pros and cons of the site.
- Frontpage has logo in upper-left corner.
- The main categories stretch to the right along the top of the page.
- It's packed with information but placed with a logical, readable layout.
- The search feature is present on all pages.
- Sections within the whole website were clear.
- The site does not appear to need you are here indicators because it is absolutely clear as to where one is within the subsections.
- Sections and subsections are easy to read and understand. The subsections are catagorized by month & date and are accompanied by attractive magazine covers from the issues in question. Nicely done!
- The archive section contained attractive pictures, but the page requires a long load time. This is a high bandwidth demand feature of the site.
- No you are here indicators.
- Section titles are not placed at the top of the content, but are instead slightly to the left. This is a very minor negative.