Here are lists of all the pros and cons of the site.
- You are here indicators exist and are in perfect form. They use greater than signs.
- There are local navigation links to the left of each page, when applicable.
- Frontpage has logo in upper-left corner.
- The main categories stretch to the right along the top of the page.
- Good use of white space.
- The search feature is present on all pages.
- Sections are good, but there are no subsections because there doesn't need to be any.
- The Newsletters section does not have a corresponding title that matches. "Communication" is not an exact match and may cause a slight problem for users.
- For the section Events, there is no title!
- The search button is non-standard. Instead of a search button, there are two greater than signs in a non-button format. It should be reverted back to a standard 'search' button or at least a 'go' button.